Face Melter Face Melter

looks sick, i particularly like the yellow guy with the blue face coming out of his nose, interested to see the final product.

Silhouettes in Oslo Silhouettes in Oslo

It's certainly an ambitious video and you got some stuff right but you also got some stuff not-so right.

For example, some of the effects (ie. slowing down/speeding up) worked out well and I liked the whole concept of the journey getting to the subway.

That being said, there were a few things that didn't look so great. The camera was shaky at a few moments, most noticeably around the 2:50 mark, when you're running, which isn't an easy thing to do with a camera. Usually a camera crew would use some sort of a crane when following a actor who's running but I understand that you're just using the limited means at your disposal. Also the lighting is pretty ugly at times. You can solve this by shooting at day or by getting a couple of lamps to light up the room that you're in.

As I said, it's an ambitious video and it's good that you're even attempting to make one such as this but Newgrounds is a site for animation. There may be a couple videos here and there that break that rule but generally all videos on the site are some sort of cartoon. If it's not already, then I suggest you upload it to sites like Youtube or Vimeo and see how you do there.

Rawnern responds:

I'm All Alone I'm All Alone

I like the song however it's not really an animation, it's just a still image with the lyrics on screen. I'd recommend posting the song in the Audio portal if you want people to listen to it.

sblofficial responds:

thanks for the suggestion. please look for the next video, that should be arriving soon...the title is Elmendorf